Sunday, May 17, 2009

I want to be blonde and beautiful

The advent of media-sharing results in the enrichment of the populace. Through the opening up of this technology, we are now able to share our insights, learn new things, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, we get to while away the hours watching trash like this on Youtube:





This harpy sings? I've got to give it up for the maestros behind this piece of musical genius. Through some inconceivable alignment of the celestial bodies, every element in Ms Panettiere's ditty here manages to snap into place, so much so that the only way it could have been made better would be for me to have discovered it earlier. The "Woah... woah" has been stuck in my head the whole night, and thank goodness for that. My architorture submissions were made infinitesimally more bearable due the giggling that the song/video never fails to elicit. So bra-va, Claire Bennet. Bra-va.



And before I go here's a video of a lovely soubrette, um, 'singing', just cause.



Classy!

1 comment: