Sunday, June 7, 2009

Muchas Gracias

img_77671_instant_noodles_380_450x360

Dear Momofuku Ando,

Thank you so much for inventing the modern instant ramen.

Your contribution to society is immeasurable. Had you not been born, how bleak living life would be. Meals would not be cooked in under two minutes. For under a dollar. Imagine that!

I mean, seriously, how would assignments get done? The collective sigh heard from the cataclysmic event of architecture students failing everywhere would be painfully palpable. Just like the time when Darth Vader threatens Princess Leia to give up the location of the Rebel Alliance, and she gives in, but he uses the tractor beam to blow Alderaan into smithereens anyway, and Obi-wan Kenobi feels a disturbance in the Force? Yeah, like that.

So here is my paean to you, Mr. Ando. My gratitude is boundless. Sure, I might go bald from all the MSG, but who cares? I love you.

Sincerely yours,
Funny Bunny.

2 comments:

  1. Saw your comments at day-dreamer's.

    Haha.. Instant noodles and students' life... the way you put it is quite interesting.

    "I might go bald from all the MSG"..

    hmmm.. I hope u wont regret saying that when you see yourself balding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. can't stand you... make me laugh and laugh and laugh.. you take care lah... instant noodles is delicious but also be careful of the side "empty" effect.

    ReplyDelete