Friday, May 29, 2009

She never listens

Hello?

You need to talk to your sister.

Oh, hi, mom.

(distant) YOU talk to him.

--- Phone passed to SissyBunny. Cue long, painful discussion about future prospects, degree choices and career options. Damage done, phone passed back to MummyBunny ---

So did you speak to her?

Um, yeah, I thought I just did.

What did she say? What did you say?

I think she needs to make sure she knows what she's getting into before going in. I don't think she'll enjoy International Business very much.

Exactly! When I told her that she won't get much money off it, she threw a fit!

She's driving me nuts!

Maybe you need to stop telling her no. Quit being so negative all the...

I'm not! I just don't think she's capable, that's all.

Maybe that's the problem. What happened to her civil services applica...

She never listens!

1 comment:

  1. wah.. this I truly understand.. poor you... from so far also need to do this...

    ReplyDelete